Contact our office for deadline dates and additional details.
Create a piece of art which portrays peacemaking, conflict resolution, or the burden of being in conflict with others.
First Place $150
Second Place $75
- Contest is open to any student mediating in a Peer Mediation or participating in some form of conflict resolution program at any school in Macomb or St. Clair Counties.
- The medium is the prerogative of the artist. However, the piece must fit into our 8×10 or 11 x 14 frame and be hangable.
- Pieces may be produced and entered by individuals or groups. Only one entry per student. Schools may enter more than one piece.
- All entries must be submitted in early Spring (usually in March).
Include student’s name, school name, grade, parent(s) name(s), mailing address, and phone number.
- Mail or deliver entries to: The Resolution Center, 176 S. Main, Suite 2, Mt. Clemens, Michigan 48043
- Awards will be announced at The Resolution Center’s Annual “Evening at the Movies” event.
- All pieces will be become the property of The Resolution Center and all winning pieces will be permanently displayed in our office.
- 2016 Youth Programs Snapshot
Thanks to your generous support we were able to serve the following schools in 2016: Clintondale High, East Detroit High, Kelly Middle School, Kellwood High School and New Haven High School. Additionally, we began servicing Sterling Heights High School in January 2017!...
- Restorative justice serves as alternative to ‘zero tolerance’ policies at New Haven school
David Gillis has contracted with New Haven Community Schools as its restorative practices coordinator for the past five years....
- Evening at the Movies 2017
An Extravaganza of Fun to Benefit The Resolution Center’s Youth and School Based Programs. Help Support Peer Mediation & Restorative Justice Initiatives...