Announcements & Updates
Michigan State Court Administrative Office Approved.
Thursday, October 20
Friday, October 21
Thursday, October 27
Friday, October 28
Friday, November 4
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. each day
Morning Refreshments and Lunch on final day of training will be provided
Attendance of all 40 hours is strictly mandatory
• Overview of conflict theory & mediation court rules
• Mediation process overview
• In-depth instruction on stages of mediation
• Active listening & communication skills
• Ethical obligations
• And much more!
• Highly interactive with activities, role plays and exercises!
Barbara Johannessen, J.D.
Credit Cards accepted, $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot.*
Scholarships available for mediators seeking to commit to volunteering at The Resolution Center.
*There is a minimum class size requirement for The Resolution Center to hold the training, while we anticipate meeting that threshold we do reserve the right to postpone the course if class size isn’t reached.