Mediation is a process in which two or more people involved in a dispute meet in a private, confidential setting with a neutral person (a mediator) and work together to solve their problems.
- Over 80% of all mediations close with an agreement.
- The Resolution Center averages less than 20 business days from intake to closure.
- Fees range from $0 to $150 per case, excluding mediation specialties.
- All discussions related to your mediation remain private and cannot be used in a lawsuit.
- Mediations are scheduled with your input
- 2016 Youth Programs Snapshot
Thanks to your generous support we were able to serve the following schools in 2016: Clintondale High, East Detroit High, Kelly Middle School, Kellwood High School and New Haven High School. Additionally, we began servicing Sterling Heights High School in January 2017!...
- Restorative justice serves as alternative to ‘zero tolerance’ policies at New Haven school
David Gillis has contracted with New Haven Community Schools as its restorative practices coordinator for the past five years....
- Evening at the Movies 2017
An Extravaganza of Fun to Benefit The Resolution Center’s Youth and School Based Programs. Help Support Peer Mediation & Restorative Justice Initiatives...